Vizsla Pup

Posts by rescue organizations

Moderator: Moderator Pack

Vizsla Pup

Postby GSPmom+2 » Sat Aug 16, 2008 7:50 am

I am going to Rescue a 3m old Female Vizsla pup out of the pound monday. She was picked up on Thursday so if no claimes her I will go get her, anyone intrested in this young lady ?

I live in New Mexico, some people done here just do not know the value of a good dog. They get loose and they do not bother to go look.

So if you are intrested in this little girl Pm me .
>GSPmom

Unless You are the lead Dog the View never Changes !
GSPmom+2
Senior Poster
Senior Poster

Postby huntvizsla » Thu Aug 21, 2008 10:10 pm

How is the new pup doing? Has anybody stepped in to ask about her?

The Vizsla club has an active rescue group if you are not interested in taking pup on. I am too far away to do anything to help but could get you in contact with a more local chapter if you would like.
huntvizsla
Senior Poster
Senior Poster

Postby GSPmom+2 » Fri Aug 22, 2008 7:14 am

Copper is doing good , she had alittle tummy thing got here on Albon and it is clearing up nicley. She is a ball of fire that one. As for what I am going to do with her, at this point I do not know ,weight back on her little body is first on my list, after that I am just going to see.

Would love to keep this pretty little girl but already have more than I need to deal with and no help , So I am going to leave it to the man up staires to show me the way. Have talked with some Rescue Folks in Ks
and she will go there if I do not keep her. My contct is V-john from this forum.

I just want to make sure is is healthy before she is sent anywhere.

Lisa
>GSPmom

Unless You are the lead Dog the View never Changes !
GSPmom+2
Senior Poster
Senior Poster

Return to Rescues needing adoption