Trained Hunter Kota needing a home -Kansas

Posts by rescue organizations

Moderator: Moderator Pack

Trained Hunter Kota needing a home -Kansas

Postby GWPLadyKs » Thu Jan 13, 2011 5:14 pm

[b]
He loves to hunt and does a very good job pointing and really stands out with his retrieves.

He whoa's and backs well and is taught to look for you at one whistle and come on two hits of the whistle.

He needs to go to a home where someone will spend time with him, care for him, and hunt him.

He cannot have children around him, if children are around his new home he will need to be kenneled. This is the reason I am looking for a new home for him otherwise I would love to keep him.

If someone is interested in him I would take them out with Kota and show them how to work him. For example, He wears a shock collar while hunting but you never have to shock him. He knows what he is supposed to do and understands what you are telling him in the field. If he is doing something that isn't right I have a vibrate mode I'll use and that takes care of it.

I will not allow him to go to just anyone, I want to visit with the person so I can get an understanding of how Kota's life will be and how his relationship will be with his new partner.

Kota would be perfect for an older gentleman that wants a companion to go hunt with, he doesn't get to far out and is easily called back. Thanks again for your help, I hope we can find a good home for him. Thanks, dh

Dustin Haigh
Farm Bureau Financial Services
Phone (620) 241-0225
Cell (785)493-1205 begin_of_the_skype_highlighting (785)493-1205 http://i125.photobucket.com/albums/p67/MaryMurr/IMG00113-20101103-1758.jpg
GWPLadyKs
Started
Started

Return to Rescues needing adoption