Updated News About CBD For Dogs (and cats)

Diseases, proactive care, geriatric issues, etc.

Moderator: Moderator Pack

Updated News About CBD For Dogs (and cats)

Postby Doc E » Sat Jun 09, 2018 10:00 am

Story at-a-glance -
•To develop evidence-based science for the use of CBD in pets, veterinary researchers at Colorado State University are conducting clinical trials of CBD oil to treat both osteoarthritis and epilepsy in dogs
•Researchers at Cornell have also just completed a study of CBD oil in the treatment of canine arthritis, and their results support anecdotal reports of CBD oil’s benefits to decrease pain and increase mobility
•A current study of CBD oil in cats is underway at Cornell, and there are future plans to study its use in pain management and behavior applications
•Pet owners report success using CBD oil for anxiety and behavior disorders in dogs, as well as seizure disorders and pain management
•On the legal front, industrial hemp is no longer considered a controlled substance as long as the level of THC is under 0.3 percent, and recent research indicates that CBD oil manufactured and distributed for veterinary use is not illegal on either a federal or state level .
Fpr the entire article, click here : https://healthypets.mercola.com/sit...- ... tment.aspx?

Doc E
HR UH MHR WR SR Casey RIP my friend :(
HRCH HR UH Tucker 1435 HR Ch. points :D
HRCH HR UH Weezle 265 HR Ch. points :)
Doc E
Champion Poster
Champion Poster

Re: Updated News About CBD For Dogs (and cats)

Postby orhunter » Sat Jun 09, 2018 10:45 am

CBD oil in cats for behavior applications. I thought that's what a .22 was for?
SARCASM, one of the many free services I offer
orhunter
Champion Poster
Champion Poster

Re: Updated News About CBD For Dogs (and cats)

Postby mastercaster » Mon Jul 09, 2018 4:19 pm

orhunter wrote:CBD oil in cats for behavior applications. I thought that's what a .22 was for?

That's good. LOL

On another note, I see this gal in the dog park I go to quite frequently,,,,her golden retriever was given two months to live because of a brain tumour. This was about 6 months ago. She had heard about CDB oil and started administering it to her dog. She knows it is helping a lot. If you were to see this dog now you wouldn't think there was any medical condition going on for a dog of its age. She thinks the tumour may have gotten smaller since putting her dog on the CDB oil. It will be really interesting to see how much longer the dog will live.
mastercaster
Senior Poster
Senior Poster

Return to Healthcare