FS: Premiere 4 Hole Trailer

For sale (no puppy/dog ads), wanted to buy

Moderator: Moderator Pack

FS: Premiere 4 Hole Trailer

Postby gsphunter » Mon Mar 13, 2017 8:33 am

I have a Premiere 4 hole trailer. The frame on this trailer was completely rebuilt by professional welders. New floors in the stalls, New stall dividers, fans work off of a battery right now, but could be wired to work off of trailer plug. All 4 fans work in each stall. Water tank and cooler up front and storage up top and in the back.

All vent covers are with the trailer. Tires are in good shape. I was in the process of chipping away at getting the aluminum shine back as it lost it over the years. This trailer is just taking up to much room in my small garage and hasn't been out of there in over two years. Work and family life have drastically reduced my hunting and training activities.

Known issues. 2 to 3 of the latches could be replaced or cleaned up to get working. 1 on the stall door, one side of the top storage, and one on the back storage.

$2,500 for the trailer. My number is 314-691-5319 or email is risinger_brian@yahoo.com. I am not active on here as much as I once was either, phone or email would be the best way to contact me.
My goal in life is to be as good a person as my dog already thinks I am. -- Unknown
gsphunter
Seasoned
Seasoned

Return to Marketplace